On the 24th of November, Stress organizes a thesis market for bachelor and master students. The focus is on IEM but IBA or BA students are also welcome. Apart from companies, there will also be teachers present who guide thesis assignments. Join us for an informal drink at the market in Ravelijn Atrium to find a thesis assignment.
For now, 8 companies have confirmed their participation:
- KPMG, a consulting and audit company in IT assurance & advisory, digital assurance & innovation and sustainability.
- Coppa, a purchasing consultancy for the healthcare and government industry.
- PwC, a consultancy company delivering quality assurance, tax and advisory services.
- Infor, a company specialised in simplifying and preconfiguring ERP systems for your industry.
- BDO, a multidisciplinary accountancy and audit company focussed on regional involvement.
- CAPE, an IT company that realises digital innovation and transformation in construction and logistics.
- Actemium, a company which provides consulting and engineering services throughout the industrial processes.
- Bricklog, a transport and logistics management company.
If another company join the market it will be updated on this page. Hope to see you at the thesis market!
Please login to view all participants